This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Memento Mori Forum Index -> Guild Creed
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinau Neversleep
PayPal Contribution
Mori Scientia

Mori Scientia

re: Guild rules.

Archeage is a very open ended game where there are so many things to do but to stop anarchy from being an issue Memento Mori follow a set of guidelines. We have to remember that everyone play's differently to find enjoyment from the game so we need to respect that others may not enjoy what you do and we are all entitled to our own impressions. There are only a few set in stone rules that will always be set in stone and must never be broken and they are the following:

1. Any Memento Mori member must NEVER bring negative attention to the community due to their un-sportsman like behaviour, I know this is very open ended in the way I have worded it but that means NEVER EVER (unless they are on the KoS list or are a red faction) attack a fishing boat and take their fish, this will only cause retaliation on other members of the guild.
  2. Don't grief lower players, if I hear that there are lvl 50's out there killing lower level greens I will kick you myself as that is not cool, how would you feel being in their shoes.
  3. Don't act like a moron in open channels by getting involved in flame war's or trolling people as it will make us look bad.
  4. If a call to arms is instated due to a community member needing help you must attend (if you are in the middle of a dungeon or trade run etc. then we understand you need to finish that first but you must then make your way to help).
  5. Help Memento Mori members wherever possible when they need assistance so that we can grow stronger as a community.

This brings us to a very sensitive element to the game and that's green on green PvP. Other than when you are in a war zone where you can gain honor points why do you need to kill people of your own faction? all it does is cause us unnecessary attention. The reason I understand it happens in war zones is so that you can gain honor points and lets face it anything goes in Freedich and on the ocean, once you sail out into open waters you need to remember that someone can kill you to take your pack and so the same goes for them. While I want you all to kill only reds especially being as there will be enough out there for you to hunt down, it would be unfair to put such restrictions onto any community in such an open ended game so even if I don't agree with it I cannot enforce such activity unless it conflicts with the above rules.

When crafting items for people in the guild it is poor practice to charge them for the item as long as they pay for or provide the materials, although it is always nice to tip someone for making you something for trade cost especially as its using their time and LP. The same goes for people who have boats, fishing boats and farm wagons, it is unfair to expect members to do nothing but ferry people from one place to another and so please understand if they ask for you to wait. Also if any fuel is used in the process you are expected to provide it as you would be surprised how much eco-fuel gets used and how quickly the cost of it will add up.

When in team speak remember that you are not alone and so please try to consider other people with your comments, be it profanity, vulgar comments, silly behaviour or general loudness. When we an event is taking place it is also beneficial that all people taking part are on team speak and listen to the event coordinator so that they can get all the relevant information in real time as typing isn't always the best option. During events and raids I ask that you try to talk only if its related to what's going on unless otherwise stated by the officer in charge.

Finally remember that its always beneficial to look after the guild before your bank balance because it will end up helping the greater good. This means that I would prefer to see that you sell anything you have within the guild or donate where possible before you place it on the AH purely because it will help us grow as a guild.

As always the most important part of playing these games are to have fun

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum